dimanche 21 octobre 2007

Bad week !!!!

No luck last week ...I have broken my arm playing Volley Ball at school!!!! I had an oparation last friday to put my bones in the right position and now a plaster for 4 weeks!!!! no sports, difficult to do everiything....I will need my friends' help at school for sure...

But good news : you have a plaster to tag guys!!!!

2 commentaires:

Thierry Claude Yves VERDIER a dit…

Hugo
Punctuation
I broke (last week)
Friday
Incredible (without s)
Their new blog addresses
I was decided
I hope to do
In a few years
Crazy
My favourite music
English
A face so clever and beautiful
Cinema addict
I miss my friends a lot

Lots of mistakes : Presentation 4, photos 3 and text 7 = 14/20

Duc-Hoang
American nationality makes me have
My homework
On the left
Next to him is my uncle
Apart from myself
Is sitting
He loves rock songs
He's crazy about them
He even plays
She always drinks
About Vietnamese music

Rather good work : Presentation 4, photos 3 and text 8 = 15/20

Thierry Claude Yves VERDIER a dit…

I have also pasted Duc-Hoang's assessments. Sorry